The 2020 Bedford County, PA Photo Contest Has Ben Cancelled!
Do to the Corona Virus shutdown we will not be holding a 2020 Photo Contest.
We thank everyone for their 2019 submissions and look forward to 2021.
Thank you to all who entered the 2019 Photo Contest.
Judging for the inaugural Bedford County Visitors Bureau Photo Contest has been completed. There were 28 participating photographers with a total of 66 images submitted. Judging was done by a panel of 5 people; images were anonomously viewed and 4 separate judging criteria were used. The results were as follows:
2019 Photo Contest Winners
Bedford County Landscapes
Bedford County History
Bedford County Events and Festivals
Bedford County Small Towns
How will your images be used?
Submissions could be used in any advertising done by the Bedford County Visitors Bureau. This includes our website and annual Visitors Guide, as well as social media and brochures.
Cash prizes will be awarded for the top three submissions in each catagory. Winners are selected by an in-house committee.
1st Place - $500.00, 2nd Place - $200.00, 3rd Place - $100.00
1. HISTORY - Images of Bedford County historical sites/historical interest
2. LANDSCAPES - Identifiable Bedford County landscapes
3. FESTIVALS - Festivals and Events in Bedford County
4. SMALL TOWNS - Small town images throughout Bedford County (street scenes; points of interest, etc.)
Entry Rules and what you need to know.
1. Only one image per catagory per photographer will be accepted.
2. Entries should be no larger than 5mb.
3. Submissions should be in color.
4. By submitting an image you are agreeing to allow the Bedford County Visitors Bureau to use and reuse your image in future publications, social media posts, and other Visitors Bureau marketing projects.
5. You may enter a photo in each catagory, however only upload one photo at a time using this form. Wait until page refreshes to upload additional photos in other catagories.