Felten’s Mill Covered Bridge

Felten’s Mill Covered Bridge, as it stands today, was built in 1892 to replace an 1889 bridge that was destroyed in the 1889 flood. It is located on private land beside Felten’s Mill. It crosses Brush Creek, downstream of Jackson’s Mill Bridge, just south of Breezewood. It is Privately owned and can only be viewed from E. Mattie Road upstream. (indicated on map) The bridge is 100 feet long. It is not traversable or accessible.

Location: South of Breezewood
Year Built: 1892
Type: Burr Truss
Length: 100 ft.
Width: 12.5 ft.