Snook’s Covered Bridge

This uniquely named bridge takes its name from Jacob Snooks. It is located near what was, years ago, Snook’s home. 82 feet in length, this is a Burr Truss design that was built in 1883. Spanning Dunnings Creek, it is found just off of Route 56, north of Fishertown, on Township Route 554.County owned.

The Snooks Bridge is open to traffic.

Location: Alum Bank
Year Built: 1883
Type: Burr Truss
Length: 82 ft.
Width: 14 ft.